Sleeps up to 12 in the Owner's party in 5 staterooms, plus crew accommodations for up to
11 in 6 cabins
MATRIX ROSE features include:
· Master stateroom on the main deck
· Four staterooms below including a potential convertible VIP/2nd Master
· Beautiful atrium aft on the main deck going up to the bridge deck with an elevator, huge bar, floor to ceiling windows and panoramic vista lounge. The entire area would easily be functional for a party from 40 to 70 people
· Hydraulic operated custom Transom Door / Beach Club complete with diving board
· Helicopter capable
OWNER / GUESTS / CREW
Few yachts have the value, sea keeping ability as MATRIX ROSE. This yacht truly has all the things which make superyachts enjoyable. She serves as the perfect family style vessel, warm and inviting and yet she has the size elegance, sophistication and layout for more formal entertaining of large groups.
The accommodations are equal to a 180 footer. There is a generous full beam master stateroom including large bath on deck with four guest staterooms also with en-suite baths below. The crew quarters consist of five double cabins plus a large crew lounge, a private captain’s stateroom with large double bed, office desk and en-suite bath.
The woodwork and joinery details are all updated and exquisitely crafted using designer fabrics and the finest marble and granite and accented with stainless steel with gold fixtures and handles. The seven foot ceiling height and the well planned public areas adds to the ambiance by creating a light open atmosphere for the rich décor.
The impressive main deck is entered from the starboard side double doors which open to expose the triple height Atrium entrance foyer featuring a three level floating stainless steel and glass spiral staircase and the dining salon. Forward is the four level elevator and the master stateroom.
The enormous main salon, on the 3rd deck features a large full service bar and entertainment areas, is on the sky deck level.
Across from the elevator, aft of the bar is the Main Salon sitting area with floor to ceiling windows, loose furniture and built-in settee’s. A gaming table can be located on the starboard side leaving much room for your imagination to decorate.
MAIN SALON (UPPER DECK)
This area welcomes guests with a great bar to the port side with its four bar stools. The bar is equipped with a white marble counter top and a brown leather reverse bullnose edge below, white marble sink and counter top, and a KitchenAide icemaker. Behind the bar are storage cabinets and a staircase for crew and guests private access.
Forward is the large adjacent vista lounge area with a sofa. Aft to starboard is a small desk or study area. Forward is the enormous oval shaped “observation salon” with a large circular sofa with seating for up to 10 people and interspersed cocktail tables, entertainment center and projector television with hidden screen. These rooms have movable sofas to create room arrangements for viewing movies or party arrangements.
Aft in the main salon to port, stairs provide access to the upper dining, lounge or gym deck. Past the Atrium, on the covered upper deck aft is the outside seating and dining area for up to 20 people.
The dining salon is located on the main deck level aft. The circular shape of the room is further accentuated by the large round table with seating for ten to twelve guests. There are numerous lighting configurations that together with the oval floor to ceiling portlights, equipped with shades and draperies, can create any mood desired by the owners and guests. Through a curved pocket door is the service pantry for the dining room.
The service pantry also contains:
· Trash compactor
· Refrigerator with ice maker, stainless steel sink
· Commercial ice maker
· Dishwasher InstaHot
· Cabinet storage
Aft of the dining salon, to the portside, is the beautiful day head, featuring freshwater toilet, brass sink inlaid in the counter top and marble floors.
MASTER STATEROOM (MAIN DECK)
The full beam master stateroom is forward down a private corridor located on the starboard side of the main deck, with an elevator landing to a private entrance. The king bed is located to the port side of this enormous suite. The closets are large with one full walk-in closet and plenty of extra storage cabinets. A television and entertainment center complement the enormous master stateroom. Built-in sofa and loose chairs.
The master stateroom’s en-suite bath forward contains a beautifully executed white marble shower, 2 sinks, shower and water closet separate with head and bidet, fixtures and hard wood flooring accent this well thought out bathroom.
The master stateroom forward on the main deck provides owner with more stable a quieter ride for owner.
VIP/SECOND MASTER STATEROOM (BELOW DECK, FORWARD STARBOARD AND PORT
Going below the deck, the beautiful VIP/Second Master stateroom forward begins on the port side. It features a king size bed, entertainment center with TV, VCR and stereo, built-in bookshelves, and hanging locker.
· King size bed
· Jacuzzi tub and shower
· New entertainment center
· Large closet
· Private bed with bidet
· 2 en-suite heads include white counter with sink, glass stall shower, shelving and marble floors
The wall dividing the two forward guest staterooms can be opened or closed to create one VIP/Master of 2 VIP staterooms. This starboard stateroom doubles as a VIP/Master stateroom, private study as the elevator from the master lands into this guest stateroom.
GUEST STATEROOM (BELOW DECK, AFT PORT
This double guest stateroom offers a queen bed with sofa, one nightstand, hanging locker, and built-in entertainment center. En-suite bath offers circular Jacuzzi tub with shower, head and bidet.
GUEST STATEROOM (BELOW DECK, AFT STARBOARD
This double guest stateroom offers a queen bed with day sofa, hanging locker, and built-in entertainment center. En-suite bath offers circular Jacuzzi tub with shower, head and bidet.
Located forward and aft of the crew quarters, is a commercial galley with very large marble counter space and preparation areas. Great set up for preparing meals for large groups.
Aft of the Crew quarters, just forward of the galley is a large dinette booth with seating for up to 14.
Starboard side there are (2) upper and lower berths with head. Port side has upper and lower berths with head. Captain’s cabin has a queen bed, desk and head.
Forward of the Galley are (2) additional crew cabins. Forward of that is the laundry area.
Jon Bannenberg, one of the world’s leading yacht designers, collaborated with Sterling Yacht & Ship builders to create the ultimate 147’ motoryacht. Her layout is exciting and timeless, which reflects a total Superyacht approach to privacy, comfort and flexibility of living space never before achieved in a vessel of this size.
Some of the outstanding features include a triple height entrance foyer, and elevator through four decks from lower guest staterooms to the 4th multi-function deck. The vessel’s floors are floating and insulated with double lead sandwich, providing a very quiet interior throughout. All windows, windscreens and other exterior glass is safety/tempered glass.
Superyacht Intelligence! What makes a superyacht design a valuable design? The following does:
· Tenders positioned on Main Deck Aft, permits quick launching & loading without interruption of Guest activities
· An elevator allows full guest access to all decks
· A 4 the deck lounge, reading room, or gym and outside under-the-stars Jacuzzi dining deck the Mega yacht feel!!
· A 3,750 mile range provides worldwide cruising capabilities
· Long running modern efficient engines and machinery complete the superyacht feel and value!
· MATRIX ROSE has all of the above and more. All under 150 feet and below USD 10,000,000. Then add in all nearly new nearly everything and suddenly she becomes the most intelligent value on the market.
· MATRIX ROSE is among the most intelligent yachts currently offered on the market today! Exclusively, for the individual that wants to add his/her own unique touches. Cruise the world and party like a “Rock Star” or maybe dock in New York or Monaco with your world leader friends. Sleeps 10-12 guests and socializes 70-80 people.
· Designed by the infamous Jon Bannenberg interior décor by Pininfarina, MATRIX ROSE offers a unique custom style layout unmatched by any yacht of her size and price range. If you’re looking for a great Superyacht, ideal for entertaining and world cruising below 10 million dollars, that is virtually new, consider MATRIX ROSE.
Extensive World Class Refit including:
· New Main Engines & Gear Boxes
· New Generators
· New Galley equipment
· New HVAC System
· New Zero Speed stabilizers
· Over 400 improvements
- Exclusions include all of Owner's personal effects -
"All speeds, capacities, consumption, etc. are approximate or estimated; measurements can also be approximate. Specifications are provided for information only and particulars herein obtained from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyer should instruct his agent and/or surveyor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price and/or inventory change, or withdrawal from the market without notification."